March 11, 2009

A LITTLE, AND I MEAN LITTLE, AMOUNT OF KNOWLEDGE IS DANGEROUS.

I have spent a good part of two days now tinkering with this blog. As is obvious I changed the template, that was the easy part. Then I had to use my very very limited amount of knowledge of coding getting what was too large and that which was the wrong color the way I wanted it. I am now done, or I should say done enough. I'm still not satisfied with the color of the blurb just under the blog title. I can't seem to figure out how to, or maybe I should say where to make the proper coding changes to change the color.

anyways..

the stock market finished up 300 some points yesterday, that news beats all news. It will be so great when it gets itself adjusted and business gets back to normal and employment increases again.

No comments: