May 27, 2011

Never Let Me Go



I watched this very strange movie last night. I had a vague idea about what the story was about, but as I continued watching it I thought I didn't really know what was going on. I continued on to the end and thought well that was that. But I can't get it out of my mind. It is THE story, but I think it is also a parable about our lives and its meanings.

It is a story about clones whose sole purpose is to supply replacement parts to non clones. It touches on souls or no souls, meaning of their existence and lives that are complete although short and their acceptance of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its realy nice and cool blog i view post and its realy informatic i

bookmark your blog keep it up!
free sms appand i saw many useful tips in your blog

good job
the world secrets