May 8, 2011

Cary Grant is the subject of new book


One of my favorite movie stars dead or alive was Cary Grant. His movies were those movies that you can watch over and over. He was one smooth actor, be it comedy or dramatic roles he was tops. His daughter Jennifer Grant has written a book about him. She waited quite a few years to write it. She said it took her this long to feel she could share him with us. This article appears in a very fine blog called Great Entertainers Archives. Make sure you check it out.

One of my favorite movies starring Grant is MR. BLANDINGS BUILDS HIS DREAM HOUSE. I admit I have seen it more times than is fashionable and I laugh at the same parts every time. Either I'm a little shallow, or Grants movies stand the test of time. Pick the second reason.

No comments: