December 17, 2010

Powdered Coffee Creamer



We're into the holiday season, and for some of us, like me of course, it is cookie, pie, cakes and other glorious deserts time. Hazel of course adds to my over consumption of everything sweet, and just recently offered up this to pass along.

Hazel says:

I really enjoy the spice flavored coffee creamers that are available from Thanksgiving thru Christmas and New Years.

While surfing the web I came upon a recipe for a powdered spiced creamer. This one is yummy. The hubby even likes it and he isn't overly fond of flavored creamers. My thanks to the unknown contributor.

POWDERED COFFEE CREAMER

3/4 cup powdered sugar
3/4 cup plain powdered coffee creamer
1 teaspoon cinnamon

Tweak it with a couple pinches of pumpkin pie spice or whatever strikes your fancy
mix together well and keep in a covered jar or plastic container.

ENJOY

HAZEL

No comments: