April 4, 2009

3D IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND

Following the everyday something new technology market is kind of a fun thing to do. I'm not really a techie, or a geek, or a nerd, or whatever the current terms to know are. But some of this stuff sounds really kind of fun. I would not be able to afford many of the apps (a inside term I just had to throw in) that come available, but I can visualize what it might be like to own some of them. This one that I discovered today sounds very good. I was growing up when the first 3D films came out in the theaters, I was un-thrilled about the experience, but today I am old and the thought of watching 3D in the palm of my hand via my Ipod sounds, how should I say it, cool. Do you agree? Well how could you say without looking at the news release first. Look here.

No comments: