November 17, 2008


Watch supercoolTWY s2e07ohya.avi in Entertainment Videos  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Remember when?

Watching this WONDER YEARS episode took me back to those years of growing up and what misery it sometimes was. The scene where they had fifteen minutes before the first bell rang and the uncertainty of what to do. Should I stand around and not talk? Will I look dorky or unpopular? I remember myself in those moments. Egads I wouldn't mind forgetting that. Well thinking about it now I guess I was a dork no doubt about it. Dork or no dork, I enjoyed my growing up years. My dilemma of standing around in some pose or another was solved when I met the girl I was going to marry. We shared lockers and I was able to drop any concern about hall etiquette and we started conversing and for crying out loud we are still conversing fifty five (?) years later.

No comments: