November 26, 2008


I came across a blog that used the subtitle 'opinionated rants', and it seemed like something I would like to on occasion include in the Reader. It could be included under the title of mental health, the saving of. A good rant or a releasing of divergent thoughts about events or people I think might be beneficial, not unlike this mental picture of an old railroad engine releasing steam when reaching its destination. A person like the steam engine can only store up so much and then it needs to release it to cleanse the total persons id. Look for the little man blowing his top and you will know I am doing the same. Even though I vent against someone or something, you must know I usually admire the person for achieving success ten thousand times more than I could even imagine.

No comments: