August 21, 2008

First let me get this out of the way. My party affiliation is no ones business, and actually who cares who I vote for or don't vote for. What attracts me to this piece by Glenn Beck, a loyal conservative, at least on the radio since that is where his bread and butter comes from so what else could he be. It is also not that I am particularly in agreement with what he says either. Although he makes one statement I have to believe. That is if something does not work for a hundred years, maybe it's time to make a change, Duh. He makes the statement that he is first an american, above all else. I doubt that. I think Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest of the conservatives who make a fabulous income being firstly a conservative with a huge C might find it impossible to line up on the opposite side of the conservative wing, yeah I think so. Anyway Beck I believe makes a couple hard to fault him on statements about going from republican to democrat after a hundred years of non success, but I wonder could he or would he vote if the party at fault were republicans and not the democrats? Enough, here is the Beck piece.

No comments: