December 22, 2007


Those who look in on The Public Reader from time to time know that I really am a fan of the INTERNET. Like anything that is open to anyone who has a gripe we sometimes have to endure complete claptrap. On the other hand there is an awful lot of really good stuff. One example is THE THOMAS JEFFERSON HOUR. The actor historian Clay Jacobson is interviewed in character as Mr. Jefferson for an hour on many topics. I believe they have produced over six hundred shows so that's a lot of subjects so far. I have it on my Ipod, but I also have it on my personal homepage. Since it is an audio production I find it convienient to start it out and minimize it. I can browse and listen to Mr. Jefferson expound. The best of both worlds. I recommend the show. http://www.jeffersonhour.org

No comments: