October 1, 2007

It isn't often I get to give a big cheer for my favorite baseball team. So here goes: Yahoo Yahoo!!! Go Tribe!!!!

So what happens, who do the Indians draw as their first round opponents? None other than the New York (stinking) Yankees, a team they have not beaten this whole season. Granted they only played them six times, but no wins is no wins. Would cowed be a good word to describe the Indians when they and the Yankees share the same baseball diamond? I do believe that psychologically they fear the pin striped uniform, or the title Bronx Bombers, or the ghost of Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig. God knows I don't know what it is, but I think perhaps God is a little on the side of the Tribe this time out.

Well it won't take long to find out the answer, the series starts Thursday.

No comments: