June 1, 2006

I really want to add my vote or affirmation of the most entertaining blog. The blog is the Bill Crider effort added to daily without fail. His url as if you probably don't already know is: http://billcrider.blogspot.com

He is a man of many talents. He is a novelist whom I read frequently, and a bloggist supreme-O. He is from what I can tell the most unpretentious blogger out there. He seems to have a good word for anyone who makes an effort at blogging. He hits all my hot buttons frequently with his inside knowlege of authors, otr, and movies (although his taste in movies is not what I like but that's o.k.). But he gets a big ten on the rating scale because he is never boring. Please don't leave the blogging scene. I learn something everytime I click in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»